Ten Favorite Quotes
1. God is never less than who He was the day He spoke the worlds into orbit. -Beth Moore
2. Life’s journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting, Woo hoo! What a ride!
3. Worship is not an experience. Worship is an act, and it takes discipline. -Elizabeth Elliot
4. I’d rather have a life of ‘Oh wells’ than a life of ‘What ifs’.
5. A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. – George RR Martin
6. Obedience to God is often wrought with a slew of obstacles that persuade us to change our minds. -Kelly Minter
7. You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
8. Someone else is happy with less than you have.
9. If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. -Steve Jobs
10. Lack of PLANNING on your part DOES NOT constitute an EMERGENCY on MY part!
What are some of your favorite quotes?