Conference Memories–in No Particular Order
1. I forgot to pack the beautiful banquet dress I had so carefully ordered so it would arrive in plenty of time. Ended up wearing something I had actually packed for a ‘just in case’ scenario. and I was the only one of 700+ attendees who knew or cared. 🙂 And I cared way too much!
2. Found out just how tech challenged I am–and thankfully was not charged for it. 🙂
3. Got patted down in the airport at KC because my artificial knee set off the metal detector and they wouldn’t accept the verification card I carry from the surgeon.
4. Got through the airports, onto the planes and off again without mishap because my traveling companions took very good care of me.
5. Another editor asked for my full manuscript–which means I will now have two editors from two different publishing houses looking at it. Yay!!
6. Loved being with my Pages in Stages sisters
7. Ate too much!!
8. Was blessed by the devotional/worship times
9. Laughed a lot/ cried a lot.
10. Renewed commitment to seek His face alone.
And I’m still processing it all!!