Skinny No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
After Julane’s story, I feel pretty lame posting a recipe, but I got a hankerin’ for a dessert this past weekend, and I wanted something that wasn’t off the charts in calories. I found this recipe on http://www.skinnytaste.com. It was pretty tasty! Even with my few adaptations, it still wasn’t too bad on the calorie scale.
I thought I’d share it with you all as it’s a perfect recipe for a spring get-together or for just the family.
Here you go …. super easy and fast to put together.
- 5 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened (I used Neufchatel Cheese.)
- 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup Better n Peanut Butter (I used Organic Peanut Butter which has no sugar)
- 8 oz fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- reduced fat graham cracker pie crusts (I used an Oreo Crust I had. Sooooo good!)
- 3 tbsp Hershey’s chocolate syrup (I used Special Dark Hershey’s Syrup.)
Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together in a bowl. Add peanut butter and blend well. Then stir in whipped topping.
Pour in graham cracker pie crust. The Oreo one I had on hand and used was extremely good. Enough said.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
Servings: 10 • Serving Size: 1/10 • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 5 pts
Calories: 216.8 • Fat: 6.4 g • Protein: 2.9 g • Carb: 32.9 g • Fiber: 1.3 g • Sugar:16.7 g
Sodium: 94.6 mgx in peanut butter until smooth.
Okay, so I just have to make note that those pre-made graham cracker (or Oreo) crusts are not huge pie crusts. They say this is supposed to make 10 servings. Yeah, right. We cut ours in eight.
My family really enjoyed it. I hope you will too!